WyoLotto® Cowboy Draw® B-Ball BOGO Bonanza Promotion Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the Wyoming Lottery Corporation (“WyoLotto”) Cowboy Draw BOGO Promotion, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you win a prize, you will be required to complete a W2G and any other forms deemed to be required by WyoLotto for tax reporting purposes. Additionally, WyoLotto may require receipt of any winner’s birth date, social security number, full legal name, address, and any other information deemed necessary. WyoLotto will keep this information confidential, and will only use such information for necessary reporting and/or compliance purposes, or if required to disclose by a government authority or court order. In January 2023, you will receive a 1099 for tax reporting, however, individual tax reporting is the sole responsibility of winners.
- As a winner, you will have the choice to share your information or remain anonymous through a publicity form WyoLotto will provide to you at the time of claiming your prize. WyoLotto will not publicly identify you without your consent.
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to ensure that the promotion and any associated process is conducted in accordance with these procedures and rules, in compliance with applicable laws, and to assure complete integrity, fairness, honesty and security of WyoLotto’s ticket claim process.
No specific entry is required to participate in this promotion. To participate, players that purchase a Cowboy Draw ticket during the promotional period will receive a ticket at $5 value for free. Each purchase of a Cowboy Draw play for $5 will result in a free $5 Cowboy Draw play. Each free ticket will be for the draw immediately following the purchase date.
Prizes will be subject to the Cowboy Draw winner matrix. There are no additional associated prizes with this promotion.
The promotional period is defined as:
Each draw day for Cowboy Draw during the promotional period of March 21-31, 2022, which includes:
- Monday, March 21, 2022
- Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Monday March 28, 2022
- Thursday, March 31, 2022
The promotion will be active during hours announced from official Wyoming Lottery Corporation communications, and not to exceed the hours of 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the draw dates. The schedule is subject to change.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase. If WyoLotto determines a purchase to be valid, and the player did not receive a free ticket due to WyoLotto error, as determined by the WyoLotto CEO or designee, that player may be given a free play of equal value, or an alternate prize may be offered at a future time to be determined by the WyoLotto CEO or designee. The WyoLotto CEO or designee’s decision is final.
- This promotion shall be governed by the Wyoming Lottery Act, and any other applicable rules and regulations.
II. PRIZE CLAIM RULES
- Prizes are transferable from the winner to any other individual(s). All Cowboy Draw game rules specific to transferring prizes apply to this promotion.
III. PRIZE TAXES, FEES & EXPENSES
- To receive a prize the winner shall furnish to the WyoLotto all the information required on the Internal Revenue Service Form W2G (or any other form required by the IRS), including but not limited to, the winner’s name, address and social security number or Tax ID number. This disclosure is mandatory and the authority for such disclosure is 42 USC 405 (c) (2) (C); 26 CFR 31.3402 (q)-1 (e). A winner’s social security number or Tax ID number will be used for the purpose of submitting required documents to federal tax authorities.
- The prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, liens, or other legal or governmental charges.
- Employees or representatives of WyoLotto advertising agencies, their spouses, children or any relatives residing in the same household as the employee or agent are ineligible to participate. You agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify WyoLotto and its agents from and against any damages based on your participation in this promotion.