Wyoming’s own Cowboy Draw™ wrapped up a winning week as the Wyoming Lottery Corporation reported that nine WyoLotto™ players won $1,000 each in the June 11 drawing of the state’s newest lottery game.
Tickets for the Cowboy Draw game are sold only in Wyoming, giving WyoLotto players higher chances of winning prizes. Since the game’s launch on March 15, four lucky players have hit the jackpot and 210 players have won $1,000 each. Total winnings for just the Cowboy Draw game have reached over an estimated $2 million.
The winning numbers for the June 11 drawing were 17, 21, 29, 41, and 45. Be sure to check your tickets at wyolotto.com to see if you have won.
RETAILERS THAT SOLD $1,000 WINNING TICKETS FOR JUNE 11 DRAWING
- GILLETTE: Moyle Petroleum Company located at 1907 South Douglas Highway in Gillette sold a $1,000 ticket on May 16.
- EVANSTON: Yellow Creek Liquor located at 111 North 3rd in Evanston sold a $1,000 ticket on May 24.
- DOUGLAS: Grasslands Market located at 1709 Muirfield Court in Douglas sold a $1,000 ticket on May 29.
- EVANSTON: Flying J located at 1920 Harrison Drive in Evanston sold a $1,000 ticket on June 8.
- DOUGLAS: Safeway located at 1900 East Richards Street in Douglas sold a $1,000 ticket on June 9.
- CHEYENNE: Loaf ‘N Jug located at 1922 East Lincolnway in Cheyenne sold a $1,000 ticket on June 10.
- TORRINGTON: Frontier Mart located at 4575 Highway 26/85 in Torrington sold a $1,000 ticket on June 10.
- CHEYENNE: Loaf ’N Jug located at 2414 Dell Range Boulevard in Cheyenne sold a $1,000 ticket on June 11.
- GILLETTE: Maverik located at 1616 East Highway 14-16 in Gillette sold a $1,000 ticket on June 11.
Cowboy Draw, which launched on March 15, is a draw game similar to Powerball® and Mega Millions®. Players choose two sets of five numbers ranging from 1 to 45. A player who correctly matches all five numbers is the jackpot winner! Players who correctly match four, three, and two numbers also win cash prizes of $1,000, $20, and $5, respectively. Each $5 ticket provides two chances to win. The weekly drawings for Cowboy Draw will be held every Monday and Thursday at 2 p.m. MST. The jackpot starts at $250,000 and keeps growing until someone wins.
With the addition of the new game, WyoLotto players have more chances to win a jackpot! Mega Millions jackpot is now at an estimated $26 million, Powerball is now at an estimated $60 million, and Cowboy Draw is now at an estimated $270,000. So far, 453,251 WyoLotto players have won a total of $4,306,853 since the launch of the lottery in August 2014.
To receive updates and notifications about the Wyoming Cowboy Draw game, visit info.wyolotto.com/signup.
# # #