Wyoming’s own Cowboy Draw™ celebrated another winning week as the Wyoming Lottery Corporation reported that seven WyoLotto™ players won $1,000 each in the May 21 drawing of the state’s newest lottery game.
Tickets for the Cowboy Draw game are sold only in Wyoming, giving WyoLotto players higher chances of winning prizes. Since the game’s launch on March 15, three lucky players have hit the jackpot and 173 players have won $1,000 each. Total winnings for just the Cowboy Draw game have reached over an estimated $1.8 million.
The winning numbers for the May 21 drawing were 20, 23, 29, 31, and 36. Be sure to check your tickets at wyolotto.com to see if you have won.
RETAILERS THAT SOLD $1,000 WINNING TICKETS FOR MAY 21 DRAWING
- EVANSTON: Smith’s Food and Drug located at 70 Yellow Creek Road in Evanston sold a $1,000 ticket on May 7.
- RAWLINS: Nothing to Wine About located at 222 East Cedar in Rawlins sold a $1,000 ticket on May 18.
- THERMOPOLIS: Reese & Ray’s IGA located at 225 South 4th Street in Thermopolis sold a $1,000 ticket on May 19.
- CHEYENNE: The Wyoming Lottery Corporation located at 1620 Central Avenue, Suite 100 in Cheyenne sold a $1,000 ticket on May 19.
- GILLETTE: Maverik located at 308 West Lakeway Road in Gillette sold a $1,000 ticket on May 20.
- CHEYENNE: Big D Oil located at 3030 East Lincolnway in Cheyenne sold a $1,000 ticket on May 20.
- LYMAN: Maverik located at 222 South Main in Lyman sold a $1,000 ticket on May 21.
Cowboy Draw, which launched on March 15, is a draw game similar to Powerball® and Mega Millions®. Players choose two sets of five numbers ranging from 1 to 45. A player who correctly matches all five numbers is the jackpot winner! Players who correctly match four, three, and two numbers also win cash prizes of $1,000, $20, and $5, respectively. Each $5 ticket provides two chances to win. The weekly drawings for Cowboy Draw will be held every Monday and Thursday at 2 p.m. MST. The jackpot starts at $250,000 and keeps growing until someone wins.
With the addition of the new game, WyoLotto players have more chances to win a jackpot! Mega Millions jackpot is now at an estimated $214 million, Powerball is now at an estimated $154 million, and Cowboy Draw is now at an estimated $338,000. So far, 418,085 WyoLotto players have won a total of $3,720,554 since the launch of the lottery in August 2014.
To receive updates and notifications about the Wyoming Cowboy Draw game, visit http://info.wyolotto.com/signup.
# # #
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Robin Reining • Wyoming Lottery Corporation
Phone: 307-459-0583 • firstname.lastname@example.org