Ways to pick your numbers
There are two options for having the ticket terminal generate random numbers for you:
- Just ask the clerk for a Cowboy Draw Quick Pick—it’s that easy!
- Mark the QP box on your playslip (using pencil, blue, or black ink).
To select your own numbers, fill out a playslip with pencil or blue or black ink. A single playslip offers two sets of numbers.
If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box. DO NOT ERASE.
Play the same numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, or 20 consecutive drawings! Either mark the Multidraw box on your playslip or tell the clerk how many draws you want.
Buying your tickets
Every Cowboy Draw ticket is $5 for two sets of numbers (“plays”).
Your ticket is your receipt. It displays:
- The numbers for each play
- The date of the drawing
- The dollar amount you paid
Please confirm the accuracy of your picks.
Canceling a ticket
Cowboy Draw tickets may be cancelled only by returning the ticket to the retailer that sold the ticket on the same date of purchase. Canceling a Cowboy Draw ticket will also cancel any advanced draws that remain on the ticket.
Sign your ticket
Your ticket is your property. Protect it by signing your name on the back. If your ticket is lost or stolen, the only way to prove ownership is through your name, address, and signature.
Checking your numbers
To see if you’ve won:
- Take your ticket to a WyoLotto retailer*
- Download the WyoLotto app and use the ticket scanner
- Visit the Check Your Numbers page
- Check your local newspaper or local TV broadcast to see if winning numbers are posted
- Call 855-995-6886
- Sign up for winning number emails
If you win
You must redeem your winning tickets within 180 days from the draw date.
Visit Claim Your Prize for all info you need to get paid!
*The Lottery terminal at retailers is the only official source of verified winning ticket numbers. The Lottery is not responsible for inaccurate listings in newspapers, online, or any other sources.