Last Updated May 30, 2019
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for access to Lottery’s online resources (including any customer applications), download documents or complete online forms, we may ask you for certain personal information. The only personally identifiable information that we keep is the information that you provide to us. You may be asked to provide the following personal information: Name, company name, title, function, e-mail address, address, and certain demographic information.
How we use this information
- The information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Lottery’s latest announcements and upcoming events. From time to time, we may send you information on programs and services that we believe may be of interest to you. It also helps us to improve our services, content and communications. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime through the process outlined in the “Opting Out” section below.
- We also use information we collect to help us develop, deliver, improve and provide you with our services, content and communications. We may use this information to complete any orders or fulfill any order requests, including enabling investigations of products.
- We may use your information to send important notices or communications regarding services you have ordered from LOTTERY, even if you have opted out from our marketing communications.
- We may use your information to fulfill any subscription requests, send you an e-mail confirming your subscription, and from time to time send you information for the purpose of informing you of any change or additions to any subscriptions.
- We may also use information we collect for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve LOTTERY’s products, services, and customer communications.
- We may collect, use, transfer and disclose nonpersonal information for any purpose.
- LOTTERY will NOT sell any of your personal information.
How we share your information
We do not collect personally identifiable information without your permission. You can choose which, if any, of our online resources you wish to participate in.
LOTTERY only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of LOTTERY in the following limited circumstances:
Safeguarding Your Information
LOTTERY is committed to maintaining the security of the data you provide us. However, please note that there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet. Because LOTTERY services are provided through wireless networks and the Internet, when you use the LOTTERY services, your communications may be intercepted by others. For this reason, LOTTERY cannot guarantee the security and privacy of wireless transmissions or transmissions via the Internet, and we will not be liable for any lack of security relating to the use of the LOTTERY services by you. You agree that you will not hold LOTTERY liable for any damages resulting from any loss of privacy or security occurring in connection with any communications over such networks.
You may receive communications from LOTTERY, regarding product information, marketing or promotions, announcements and upcoming events, and/or other topics. You may opt-out of promotional email communications from us by clicking on a link provided in our promotional email messages. After opting-out, you will no longer receive marketing or promotional communications but will continue to receive other messages, such as important notices or communications regarding services you have ordered from LOTTERY.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Accessing Your Information
For many of our services, we provide mechanisms for you to update your personal information. You may access and update your personal information by logging into your accounts on any applications to which you’ve been granted access. You are responsible for updating your personal information.
Any materials published on the Site may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local LOTTERY business contact in this regard.
LOTTERY makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States. Access to the Site from territories where the Site’s content is illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You may not use the Site or export information and materials in violation of the export laws of the United States or any other country.