MEDIA ADVISORY: The Casper winner will collect their jackpot check at the Wyoming Lottery HQ, located at 1620 Central Ave, Suite 100 in Cheyenne, at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 21. The media are invited to attend.
Cheyenne, WY – April 21, 2015 – Can you say lucky? In the April 20 drawing, the Cowboy Draw™ jackpot was hit for the second time in less than a week! Albertson’s, located at 1076 CY Ave. in Casper, sold the $285,226 winning lottery ticket on April 17.
An additional seven WyoLotto™ players also won $1,000 each in the April 20 drawing. The winning numbers for the April 20 drawing were 16, 22, 28, 33, and 44. The Cowboy Draw jackpot now starts over at $250,000 and keeps growing until someone wins. The next drawing is Thursday, April 23.
Just last week, a Cowboy Draw winner from Douglas, Wyo. claimed a $628,630 jackpot, making WyoLotto history with the largest jackpot won so far. With the addition of Cowboy Draw, WyoLotto players now have more chances to win a jackpot. The Mega Millions jackpot is now at an estimated $65 million, Powerball now at an estimated $40 million and Cowboy Draw at $250,000. Since the launch of the Wyoming Lottery in August of last year, 335,898 WyoLotto players have won a total of $2,856,236.
RETAILERS THAT SOLD $1,000 WINNING TICKETS FOR APRIL 20 DRAWING
Players can check their tickets at wyolotto.com/win to see if they have won.
- CASPER: Smith’s Food and Drug, located at 2405 CY Ave. in Casper, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 16.
- CASPER: Loaf ‘N Jug, located at 1900 E. 2nd St. in Casper, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 19.
- CASPER: Jerry’s Interstate Service, located at 707 North Center St. in Casper, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 16.
- CHEYENNE: Dell Range Liquors, located at 3806 Dell Range Blvd. in Cheyenne, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 18.
- CHEYENNE: Eagles Nest, located at 1101 W. Lincolnway in Cheyenne, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 20.
- PINEDALE: Country Lane, located at 1168 Hwy 191 in Pinedale, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 16.
- SHERIDAN: Maverik located at located at 1571 N. Main St. in Sheridan, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 17.
Cowboy Draw, which launched on March 15, is a draw game similar to Powerball® and Mega Millions®. Players choose five numbers ranging from 1 to 45. A player who correctly matches all five numbers is the jackpot winner. Players who correctly match four, three and two numbers also win cash prizes of $1,000, $20 and $5, respectively. Each $5 ticket provides two chances to win. The weekly drawings for Cowboy Draw will be held every Monday and Thursday at 2:00 p.m. MST.
To receive updates and notifications about the upcoming Wyoming Cowboy Draw game, visit wyolotto.com/signup.