Aug. 8, 2023 – WyoLotto officials announced this week the Board of Directors will welcome a new board member to the nine person board. The board members are appointed by Governor Mark Gordon to four-year terms.
“It is with great pleasure and a personal honor that we welcome Forrest ‘Frosty’ Williams from Cheyenne to join the Wyolotto Board of Directors. I am very excited to have the expertise and wisdom Mr. Williams brings from more than 30 years in criminal investigation, law enforcement, and as a senior leader within the law enforcement and criminal detection and intelligence community. His knowledge, skill, and ability will assist us greatly as we continue to demonstrate regulatory excellence, transparency and accountability. We welcome him wholeheartedly,” said Jon Clontz, WyoLotto CEO.
Williams spent 30 years with the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation, including being appointed Director in 2020. He retired in 2023, and he is living in Cheyenne with his wife Lanae. The couple has two children, including their son in Gillette, Wyo., and daughter in Helena, Mont.
In addition to his outstanding career, Williams has also served as:
- Board Member for the Wyoming Peace Officers Standard and Training Board
- Board Member for the Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Trafficking
- Board Member for the Wyoming Public Safety Communication Commission
- Board Member for the Wyoming Law Enforcement Training Academy
The other members of the Board of Directors include:
- Gina Monk (Gillette, Wyo.) as chairwoman
- Todd Peterson (Torrington, Wyo.) as vice chairman
- David Snyder (Laramie, Wyo.) as secretary
- Gerry Marburger (Riverton, Wyo.) as treasurer
- Mary Throne (Cheyenne, Wyo.), Member
- Sandra Wallop (Big Horn, Wyo.), Member
- Lori Brennan (Cheyenne, Wyo.), Member
- Jim Willox (Douglas, Wyo.), Member
For more information about WyoLotto, go to wyolotto.com or download the WyoLotto app.