A Wyoming native, born and grew up in Casper, Gerry (Gerald) Marburger graduated from the University of Denver with a BSBA degree in accounting. He and his wife, Linda, (deceased) have three sons.
After working for several years in Casper for two CPA firms, Gerry became a partner in a Lander CPA firm from which he retired after more than 30 years.
Over his professional career, Gerry has served on the boards of several professional, civic, and social organizations. In 2013 he was appointed to the original Wyoming Lottery Corporation board. After completing his second four-year term, Gerry resigned from the board. After a 15-month sabbatical, he was reappointed by the Governor to the Lottery board.
- Board member and chairman of Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Council member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member and chairman of Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member and president of Lander Golf Club
- Board member and president of Lander Softball Association
- Board member of Lander Chamber of Commerce
- Board member of Help for Health Hospice
Wyoming Lottery Board Terms:
- Appointed in 2013, Reappointed in 2018 and 2022
- Treasurer (2017-2019)
- Vice Chairman (2019-2020)
- Chairman (2020-2021)
- Treasurer (2021-2023)