Winning ticket will be sold in Wyoming
The jackpot for the new Cowboy Draw® game has doubled, giving players a chance to win $500,000 during the next drawing, which takes place Monday, April 13 at 2:00 p.m. If the jackpot gets hit, one or more lucky WyoLotto™ players will go down in history as the first large jackpot winner(s) in the state.
Since the launch of the Wyoming lottery in August of last year, 313,949 WyoLotto players have won a total of $1,796,643. If someone hits the jackpotMonday, this $500,000 Cowboy Draw jackpot alone will push that total to $2.3 million.
The winning numbers for the April 9 drawing were 1, 16, 27, 36, and 39. Since no one matched all five numbers in Thursday’s drawing, the Cowboy Draw jackpot has grown to $500,000, and will keep growing until a WyoLotto player strikes it rich.
The number of Cowboy Draw winners keeps growing: with only six drawings since Cowboy Draw’s launch, already 63 lucky players have won $1,000 each. More than half of these winners have not yet claimed their winnings. Players can check their tickets against the winning numbers at wyolotto.com to see if they have won.
RETAILERS THAT SOLD $1,000 WINNING TICKETS FOR APRIL 9 DRAWING
- CASPER: Smith’s Food & Drug Center, located at 2405 CY Avenue in Casper, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 4.
- CASPER: Good 2 Go, located at 400 Valley Drive in Casper, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 9.
- CHEYENNE: Albertsons, located at 5800 Yellowstone Road in Cheyenne, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 7.
- LARAMIE: Diamond Shamrock, located at 1952 Banner Road in Laramie, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 7.
- WORLAND: Loaf n’ Jug, located at 1200 Big Horn Avenue in Worland, sold a $1,000 winning ticket on April 7.
Cowboy Draw, which launched on March 15, is a draw game similar to Powerball® and Mega Millions®. Players choose five numbers ranging from 1 to 45. A player who correctly matches all five numbers is the jackpot winner. Players who correctly match four, three and two numbers also win cash prizes of $1,000, $20 and $5, respectively. Each $5 ticket provides two chances to win. The weekly drawings for Cowboy Draw will be held every Monday andThursday at 2:00 p.m. MST. The jackpot starts at $250,000 and keeps growing until someone wins.
With the addition of the new game, WyoLotto players have more chances to win a jackpot. The Mega Millions jackpot is now at an estimated $39 million, Powerball now at an estimated $80 million and Cowboy Draw at $500,000.
To receive updates and notifications about the upcoming Wyoming Cowboy Draw game, visit www.wyolotto.com/signup.