With no one drawing all five numbers on Monday, the Cowboy Draw® jackpot jumped up to $550,000 for the next drawing on Thursday, April 16 at 2 p.m.
Check your tickets! The winning numbers for the April 13 drawing were 4, 21, 29, 30, and 33. So far 70 lucky WyoLotto® players have won $1,000 each. Many of these winners have not yet claimed their winnings. Players can check their tickets at wyolotto.com to see if they have won.
If the Cowboy Draw jackpot gets hit, one or more lucky WyoLotto players will go down in history as the first large jackpot winner(s) in the state. Since the launch of the Wyoming Lottery in August of last year, 322,211 WyoLotto players have won a total of $1,846,841.
RETAILERS THAT SOLD $1,000 WINNING TICKETS FOR APRIL 13 DRAWING
- CHEYENNE: Big D. Oil, located at 3030 E Lincolnway in Cheyenne, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 3.
- CHEYENNE: Loaf n’ Jug, located at 5539 Yellowstone in Cheyenne, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 8.
- EVANSTON: Dunmar Inn, located at 1601 Harrison Dr. in Evanston, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 7.
- EVANSVILLE: Loaf n’ Jug, located at 59 S. Curtis in Evansville, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 12.
- GILLETTE: Big D. Oil, located at 11 N. Highway 14/16 in Gillette, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 10.
- THERMOPOLIS: Blair’s Market, located at 600 S. 6th in Thermopolis, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 10.
- ROCK SPRINGS: Cruel Jacks Travel Plaza, located at 8 Purple Sage Road in Rock Springs, sold a $1,000 ticket on April 12.
Cowboy Draw, which launched on March 15, is a draw game similar to Powerball® and Mega Millions®. Players choose five numbers ranging from 1 to 45. A player who correctly matches all five numbers is the jackpot winner. Players who correctly match four, three and two numbers also win cash prizes of $1,000, $20 and $5, respectively. Each $5 ticket provides two chances to win. The weekly drawings for Cowboy Draw will be held every Monday and Thursday at 2:00 p.m. MST. The jackpot starts at $250,000 and keeps growing until someone wins.
With the addition of the new game, WyoLotto players have more chances to win a jackpot. The Mega Millions jackpot is now at an estimated $55 million, Powerball now at an estimated $40 million and Cowboy Draw at $550,000.
To receive updates and notifications about the upcoming Wyoming Cowboy Draw game, visit www.wyolotto.com/signup.