WyoLotto™ UW Basketball Package 2017 Giveaway Terms & Conditions
To register and participate in this drawing you must provide personal information such as your name, ZIP code, email address and telephone number so that Lottery can contact you. If you win a prize, you will be required to complete a W2G and any other forms required for tax reporting purposes and we will collect your birth date, social security number, name, address, etc. Wyoming Lottery Corporation (WyoLotto) will keep this information confidential and in January 2018, you will receive a 1099 for tax reporting. We will only disclose your personal information if ordered by a court or the Attorney General, or if otherwise required by law.
As our winner, you are agreeing to allow the WyoLotto and its Marketing Agency, Warehouse Twenty One, to use your name and the city where you live in a WyoLotto promotional campaign, announcements, advertisements or press release.
These Terms and Conditions are to ensure that the winner selection process is conducted in accordance with procedures and rules to assure complete integrity, fairness, honesty and security of the winner selection process.
- Enter the drawing via the tab on WyoLotto Facebook or the link within the email and social posts
- Agree to the terms and conditions of giveaway.
Once the above steps are completed, this will be recorded as an entry. If entrant does not ‘agree’ to the terms and the conditions of the giveaway, they are forfeiting their entry.
Prize — 1 Winner Package
- San Diego FB Package
- Roundtrip Airfare for two (2) from DIA or SLC
- Depart Jan. 30
- Return Feb. 1
- Two Night Hotel Accommodations
- Tickets for two (2) UW vs. SDSU Basketball Game (Jan. 31, 9:00 PM
Entry Period – The entry period extends from December 26, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. MDT to January 9, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. MDT.
Drawing Date – The drawing will be held on January 9, 2017 at 5:15 p.m. MDT. All winners will be selected at random.
Announcement Date – Winner will be announced publicly on January 10, 2017 or as near to the drawing date as deemed possible.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure the prize(s) awarded in this promotion is determined as impartially and randomly as practical.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure the integrity of the Lottery is maintained.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure the drawing or winners selected is conducted in strict compliance with Terms and Conditions.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure compliance to all applicable statutes, rules and regulations.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter.
- You must be a Wyoming resident to enter.
- You must agree to fly out of Denver International Airport or Salt Lake City International Airport.
- By entering your email address, checking the subscribe to updates box and agreeing to the terms of the giveaway, you agree to receive periodic email announcements from the Lottery.
- The Lottery CEO or designee will make all final decisions regarding the eligibility or entries and/or participants.
- If it is determined by the Lottery that you stole data from or are associated with attacking, infecting or intruding upon any computer system owned by or associated with the Lottery or which in any way threatens the security of the Lottery’s computer system, the Lottery may immediately disqualify any portion of or the entire list of entries. The Lottery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law and may seek criminal charges.
- If the Lottery determines an entry to be valid, and the entry was not entered into the drawing due to Lottery or database error, as determined by the Lottery CEO or designee, that entry can be entered into a comparable drawing for a prize of like value, or an alternate prize may be offered at a future time to be determined by the Lottery CEO or designee. The Lottery CEO or designee’s decision is final.
- Winner will be drawn by electronic software that selects random entries from all eligible entries submitted.
- One prize winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. 5 alternate prize winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. In the event the first prize winner drawn does not accept their prize package and agree to the terms set forth or cannot be contacted, one alternate winner will be contacted in the order selected and the winner must agree to the terms. If not the next alternate will be contacted, and so on until a winner is defined.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the entry period.
- Drawing will be held on January 9, 2017 at 5:15 p.m. MT.
- Winner will be notified on January 10, 2017 between 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. MT via phone, text, and email. Winner must respond by 9:00 a.m. on January 12, 2017.
- Winner must verbally accept the terms of their prize by 8:00 p.m. on January 12, 2017 or the next alternate winner will be contacted.
- Warehouse Twenty One, the Lottery’s marketing and advertising firm, will attempt to notify the winner via phone, text and email.
- Winner must claim the prize at WyoLotto Headquarters.
- PRIZE TAXES, FEES & EXPENSES
- Disclosure Requirement: To receive a prize the winner shall furnish to the Lottery the information required on the Internal Revenue Service Form W2G (or any other form required by the IRS), including but not limited to, the winner’s name, address and social security number. This disclosure is mandatory and the authority for such disclosure is 42 USC 405 (c) (2) (C); 26 CFR 31.3402 (q)-1 (e). A winner’s social security number will be used for the purpose of submitting required documents to federal tax authorities.
- The prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, liens, or other legal or governmental charges.
- Employees or representatives of the Wyoming Lottery, advertising agencies, their spouses, children or any relatives residing in the same household as the employee or agent are ineligible to participate. You agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify the Wyoming Lottery Corporation and its agents from and against any damages based on your participation in this promotion.
- By accepting the prizes discussed herin, the winners agree to accept any prizes “as-is” with no representations or warranties on the condition of any such prize.
- Winners must verify they are a Wyoming resident at the time of the drawing. For puposes herein a Wyoming resident is defined as an individual who maintains permanent residency within the State of Wyoming at the time of the drawing. Winners will be required to provide two forms of proof of residency sufficient to demonstrate residency.
- WyoLotto shall not be required to release prizes to any winners until such time as WyoLotto has completed any necessary security, tax, legal or other reviews.
- Lottery winners must also agree to filling out a Wyoming Lottery Prize Claim Form.