To participate in the WyoLotto Cowboy Draw Double Shot Promotion, you must provide personal information such as your name, ZIP code, email address and telephone number so that Wyoming Lottery Corporation (WyoLotto) can contact you. If you win a prize, you will be required to complete a W2G and any other forms required for tax reporting purposes and we will collect your birth date, social security number, name, address, etc. WyoLotto will keep this information confidential. In January 2021, you will receive a 1099 for tax reporting. We will only disclose your personal information if ordered by a court or the Attorney General, or if otherwise required by law.
As a winner, you will have the choice to share your information or remain anonymous through a publicity form WyoLotto will provide to you at the time of claiming your prize.
These terms and conditions are to ensure that the process is conducted in accordance with procedures and rules to assure complete integrity, fairness, honesty and security of WyoLotto’s ticket claim process.
To enter to double your $1,000, you must:
- Purchase a Cowboy Draw ticket(s) for one or more of the following draw dates:
- May 14, 2020
- May 18, 2020
- May 21, 2020
- May 25, 2020
- May 28, 2020
- June 1, 2020
- June 4, 2020
- June 8, 2020
- June 11, 2020
- June 15, 2020
- Ensure the ticket is a $1,000 winner for the Cowboy Draw game by checking the numbers or verifying at a local retailer
- Complete the back of the ticket(s) and include a winner claim form, which can be found at: https://wyolotto.com/if-you-won/
- Fill out the winner claim form and include:
- Two (2) forms of Government issued identification. One must be a copy of your Social Security Card, the other, a valid, picture ID
- Retain a copy for your records.
- Non-resident Alien-Must provide Tax ID number
- Mail the original ticket, winner claim form and copies of IDs to WyoLotto at:
- 1620 Central Ave., Ste. 100
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Once the above steps are completed, each ticket received will be processed according to our claim processing procedures. Entry into this promotion is automatic when a $1000 winner is verified through the Wyoming Lottery Gaming System. No additional acceptance into this promotion is necessary.
Every ticket submitted must be a $1,000 winning ticket during the draw dates listed above, and will be verified before being processed. If a ticket is received that is not a winner, WyoLotto will return your ticket to you with information as to why it was not valid.
- All $1,000 winners will receive double the prize amount to total $2,000.
The promotional period extends from May 14, 2020 to June 15, 2020 draws, and valid winning tickets must be redeemed within 180 days of the draw date. Any tickets received after 180 days will not be eligible.
If a Prize winner returns the publicity release and are willing to share their story, it will be announced through WyoLotto Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram posts, and will only include locations(city only) of winners.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure the prize(s) awarded in this promotion is determined as impartially and randomly as practical.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure the integrity of the Lottery is maintained.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure the drawing or winners selected is conducted in strict compliance with Terms and Conditions.
- WyoLotto will provide its best effort to ensure compliance to all applicable statutes, rules and regulations.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter and to win.
- You must be able to obtain a tax ID number or provide the appropriate US tax information upon the winning of this prize..
- By entering your ticket(s), you are agreeing to these terms of the promotion.
- The Lottery CEO or designee will make all final decisions regarding the eligibility of entries and/or participants.
- If the Lottery determines an entry to be valid, and the entry was not entered due to Lottery error, as determined by the Lottery CEO or designee, that entry can be entered into a comparable drawing for a prize of like value, or an alternate prize may be offered at a future time to be determined by the Lottery CEO or designee. The Lottery CEO or designee’s decision is final.
III. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Prize winners will be notified that their winning $1000 ticket was part of a Double Play promotion. This notification will only occur when players send in their winning ticket and the ticket meets the criteria of the promotion/contest.
IV. PRIZE CLAIM RULES
- Prizes are not transferable from the winner to any other individuals.
- Winner must claim the prize at WyoLotto Headquarters in person or by US Mail/Fed Ex/UPS.
VI. PRIZE TAXES, FEES & EXPENSES
- Disclosure Requirement: To receive a prize the winner shall furnish to the Lottery the information required on the Internal Revenue Service Form W2G (or any other form required by the IRS), including but not limited to, the winner’s name, address and social security number or Tax ID number. This disclosure is mandatory and the authority for such disclosure is 42 USC 405 (c) (2) (C); 26 CFR 31.3402 (q)-1 (e). A winner’s social security number or Tax ID number will be used for the purpose of submitting required documents to federal tax authorities.
- The prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, liens, or other legal or governmental charges.
- Employees or representatives of the Wyoming Lottery, advertising agencies, their spouses, children or any relatives residing in the same household as the employee or agent are ineligible to participate. You agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify the Wyoming Lottery Corporation and its agents from and against any damages based on your participation in this promotion.
- WyoLotto shall not be required to release prizes to any winners until such time as WyoLotto has completed any necessary security, tax, legal or other reviews.
- Lottery winners are required to complete a Wyoming Lottery Prize Claim Form.
All Wyoming Lottery Rules and Wyoming State Statutes apply to this con